Roundtable Discussion – Understanding the Link Between Prognosis, Patient Stratification & Monitoring
Time: 2:00 pm
day: Conference Day One
- What are the necessary steps before we can accurately stratify patients based on their predicted disease course?
- Is it possible to stratify patients based on monitoring drug response rate?
- What are we missing as we strive towards harnessing prognostic data for a precision-based therapies?
- What is needed to derive at clinically relevant and clinically useful biomarkers?
- How can we harness data predicting disease course to predict drug response?
- Can we use a multi-factorial approach to embrace data on prognosis, stratification and monitoring to accelerate clinical trial design and improve clinical outcomes?